Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Long time no blog...

Sorry about that... I've been paying a little more attention to my domestic duties rather than drawing, so I've sort of fallen off track. Either way and now that things are sort of getting back to normal, I can focus on the fun stuff... DRAWING!

Right now, I'm working on a Destruction piece to add to my "the Endless" collection. After him I'll tackle Destiny and then Delirium. Next order up will be some Wonder Women for a couple of friends who asked kindly, then onto some super hero dudes... I wanna do a Batman to sort of bookend the Joker that I just put up and then I wanna do a Superman because it's only fair... Batman should NEVER get more love than Big Blue and if you disagree with me, you're obviously an asshole or maybe even worse. Finally, I've got a request for a movie character... one with scissors for hands and a cookie for a heart awwwwwwww...

OH HOLY HELL!!!!!! CHECK THIS BELOW AND DO AS IT SAYS!!!
DEEP SPACE TRAGEDY COMETH!!!!!!

Only 4 more days until "Deep Space Tragedy" Page 1 available here  http://goo.gl/fisA on Halloween. Also don't forget to "Like" my fan page on facebook  http://goo.gl/IvB3 for the  latest "Deep Space Tragedy" updates and more from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment