Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello! Back from a nice weekend

Thus far today's been quiet... so quiet, that it's making me nervous...

The weekend went off without a hitch, we had a couple BBQs, some drinking, some swimming, some goodbyes to old friends and... well... nothing much else. We finished the whole thing off with a viewing of the Wrestler (because that was a great effing idea)...

Right now I'm sitting here working and putting some color to a couple fan art projects that I have in the cooker. I know that I keep threatening do put these guys out, but I'm holding off until I get the new web page up and roaring with all sorts of misdirected artistic energy.

See, what's happening is that I'm in the midst of building a new Internet home for me and the projects... It'll make it easier to show off my junk and maintain communication with the ones I love (and that would be anyone who gives enough of a rats ass to look at my scribbles).

What I should be doing at very least is a doodle a day and posting it in order to keep everything flowing with as few excuses as possible... You know what? That sounds like a friggin' great idea... I'm gonna go draw and them follow this up sketch. Cool?

Okay, so I'm off... In the meantime, take care yourselves and we'll chat soon.

xoxo.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment